|This article is a stub or a work in progress. You can help by .|
|This article is about equipment from Everspace 2. For equipment from Everspace, see Equipment.|
Everspace 2 has a modular equipment system with ten unique elements/slots, categorized into three different groups. Each piece of equipment has varying stats depending on their type, level, and rarity.
Equipment Groups[edit | edit source]
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Weapons are active items used in combat to deal damage.
Modules[edit | edit source]
Modules are passive items providing various bonuses.
Consumables[edit | edit source]
Consumables are single-use items designed to be instantly used in a pinch to boost ship stats, among many other effects.
Equipment Quality[edit | edit source]
Equipment quality indicates its rarity. Higher rarity generally means it is harder to find and has better stats.
Main Qualities[edit | edit source]
- Common (Grey)
- Common equipment is the most easily found, dropping from almost anything. They usually don't have any special bonuses beyond basic attributes.
- Uncommon (Aquamarine)
- Uncommon equipment and above usually has at least one special bonus.
- Rare (Blue)
- Superior (Crimson)
- Superior equipment usually has a few special bonuses.
- Legendary (Orange)
- Each legendary equipment is very rare and is unique. Currently there are no legendaries in the game.
Starting Equipment[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Devices: active abilities.