|This article is a stub or a work in progress. You can help by .|
|Unreal Engine 4|
|PC, Xbox, Playstation|
|December 2020 (Early Access)|
|Action, Open World, Space|
Everspace 2 is an upcoming fast-paced open-world space shooter (singleplayer only) being developed by Rockfish Games, to be released on PC and console platforms. It is the direct sequel to Everspace, but is leaving the rogue-like elements behind.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Open-world space exploration
- Cover large distances using Supralight travel
- Arcade-like space combat
- Classic RPG elements
- Diablo-like loot system
- Several different factions, many returning from Everspace.
- Approximately 20-hour campaign with various side missions.
- Freelancer inspired controls
Updates[edit | edit source]
- See also: Updates (ES2).
- The entire roadmap was recently pushed back, so the future release dates below may be inaccurate.
Released and planned updates for Everspace 2:
- Some key points of development were only available to certain backer tiers:
- Prototype, released December 17th, 2019. Originally available to backers of the "Standard Edition" (€40) tier or higher, but it can now be publicly downloaded on Steam.
- Closed Alpha, released June 15th, 2020. Available to backers of the "First Flush Edition" (€80) tier or higher.
- Closed Beta, released September 25, 2020. Available to backers of the "Early Adopter Edition" (€70) tier or higher.
- Early Access launch (Steam only), planned for December 2020 or later.
- Major Update 1 - Q1 2021.
- Major Update 2 - 2021.
- Major Update 3 - 2021.
- Full Release - 2022.
Closed Alpha[edit | edit source]
System Requirements[edit | edit source]
Game Support & Troubleshooting[edit | edit source]
This wiki is not used for game support. It is best to ask on the Steam forums, the official forums, or on the official Discord.