|This article is a stub or a work in progress. You can help by .|
|Unreal Engine 4|
|December 2020 (Early Access)|
|Action, Open World, Space|
Everspace 2 is an upcoming fast-paced open-world space shooter (singleplayer only) being developed by Rockfish Games. It is the direct sequel to Everspace, but is leaving the rogue-like elements behind.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Open-world space exploration
- Cover large distances using Supralight travel
- Arcade-like space combat
- Classic RPG elements
- Diablo-like loot system
- Several different factions, many returning from Everspace.
- Approximately 20-hour campaign with various side missions.
- Freelancer inspired controls
Major Update timeline[edit | edit source]
The entire timeline was recently pushed back, so the dates below may be inaccurate.
- Certain backer tiers have access to different key points of development which are not available to the public:
- Prototype, released December 17th, 2019. Available to backers of the "Standard Edition" (€40) tier or higher.
- Closed Alpha, releasing June 15th, 2020. Available to backers of the "First Flush Edition" (€80) tier or higher.
- Closed Beta, planned for August 2020 or later. Available to backers of the "Early Adopter Edition" (€70) tier or higher.
- Early Access launch (Steam only), planned for December 2020 or later.
- Major Update 1 - Q4 2020.
- Major Update 2 - Q1 2021.
- Major Update 3 - Q2 2021.
- Full Release - Q1 2022.
Closed Alpha[edit | edit source]
System Requirements[edit | edit source]