|This article is a stub or a work in progress. You can help by .|
|This article is about ships from Everspace 2. For ships from Everspace, see Player ships.|
Playable ships in Everspace 2 once again consist of three different fighter subtypes - light, medium, and heavy. Each subtype has 3 different 'classes', each of which can possibly be customized with 4 different wing/body types with 4 tiers each.
Classes[edit | edit source]
Each class of ships has a unique playing style, each with access to different types of equipment.
Light[edit | edit source]
Light fighters have weak shield and hull, but compensate with high agility.
Medium[edit | edit source]
Medium fighters are versatile (can use a wide variety of equipment) and do not have any considerable advantages or disadvantages.
Heavy[edit | edit source]
Heavy fighters are slow and clunky, but compensate with tough defenses and heavy, high-damage equipment.
Each ship has a unique set of stats and attributes.
- Equipment slots: Weapons & Consumables
- Abilities: Ultimates, Specials, Passives
- Health bonuses: Shield, Armor, Hull
- Travel: Cruise speed, handling
- Ratings: Firepower, Precision, Structure, Resistance, Utility, Repair
- Movement: Cruise Speed & Handling