Aeterna Bypass count:
- The Ceto-side of Union's rim is haunted by a vast crimson anomaly. Due to its electromagnetic discharges, carriers who would have a tough time navigating the area prefer the more conservative route on the other side of the system. Those who don't, well, just see for yourself.
Features[edit | edit source]
- This location consists of two asteroids and several large, destroyed ships
Notable Loot & Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
- Two of the ships have an energy core puzzle requiring you to throw the core (one down a yellow tube, the other down a shaft) which reward rare misc loot.
- Secured Container inside one of the asteroids, enter through a pipe on one of the destroyed ships
- Two sets of buttons off each end of the container - remove the debris and shoot the buttons to open. Contains Aeterna Bypass
Gallery[edit | edit source]